The therapists at Women’s Counseling of Nashua can provide counseling and guidance for those coping with the following mood disorders, either independently or within the context of pregnancy or postpartum:
- Panic Attacks
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Adjustment to new life situations
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Binge eating / over eating
We can help.
Whether you live in Nashua NH, Merrimack NH, Hudson NH or Tyngsboro MA, the compassionate therapists at our women’s counseling center in Nashua can help. Getting the support you deserve begins with these three easy steps:
- Contact us for more information on our services.
- Get matched to a therapist (meet Our Therapists)
- Come in and start the journey to feeling better.
Make an appointment help coping with your mood disorder today.
Other Services at Women’s Counseling of Nashua
In addition to mood disorder counseling, we offer a wide range of mental health services. Our focus is on helping women thrive and be the best version of themselves. Other mental health services at our clinic include counseling for complicated pregnancies & traumatic births, support after miscarriage or a stillbirth, infertility, health & medical issues, parenting, eating disorder treatment, stress management, work-life balance, couples & marriage counseling, career counseling & general individual counseling.