Mood Disorders and Other Issues
The therapists and medication providers at Women’s Counseling of Nashua can provide counseling and medication management for those coping with the following mood disorders and other life stressors:
- Panic Attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Perimenopause and Menopause
- Bipolar Disorder
- Relationship Problems
- Adjustment to new life situations
- Binge eating / over-eating
We can help.
Whether you live in Nashua NH, Merrimack NH, Hudson NH or Tyngsboro MA, the compassionate therapists at our women’s counseling center in Nashua can help. Getting the support you deserve begins with these three easy steps:
- Contact us for more information on our services.
- Get matched to a therapist (meet Our Therapists)
- Come in and start the journey to feeling better.
Make an appointment help coping with your mood disorder today.
Other Services at Women’s Counseling of Nashua
In addition to counseling for postpartum depression & anxiety, we offer a wide range of mental health services. Our focus is on helping women thrive and be the best version of themselves. Other mental health services at our clinic include counseling for complicated pregnancies & traumatic births, support after miscarriage or a stillbirth, infertility, health & medical issues, parenting, stress management, work-life balance, career counseling & general individual counseling.