Licensed Clinician (PhD, PsyD, LICSW, LCMHC or LMFT) – Temporarily or Permanently Remote
Do you want to work for a fun, dynamic and innovative team? Then we need you!
Women’s Counseling of Nashua is a growing specialty practice of helping professionals working to enhance the health and well-being of adolescent girls and women in the Southern NH and Northern MA areas. We are a fun, dynamic, and collaborative group of clinicians who truly enjoy the work that we do.
The clinical therapist will provide outpatient individual therapy to clients of Women’s Counseling of Nashua, LLC. Clinical treatment areas may include some (not necessarily all) of the following areas: perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, infertility counseling, parenting, career stress, eating disorders, adjustment to medical issues, trauma, school issues, relationship problems, general stress management, and LGBTQ+ populations. We seek clinicians of high personal integrity who can also appreciate that trait in their support team and colleagues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform clinical counseling services to clients of Women’s Counseling of Nashua, LLC via HIPPA compliant video. Follow practice policies, procedures and own licensure’s code of ethics
- Management of own caseload including scheduling and rescheduling clients, responding to email and phone calls from clients within 24 hours
- Communication with client’s treatment team as needed (PCP, psychiatrist, school counselor, etc.)
- Timely completion of client records including but not limited to intake evaluations, daily progress notes, contact notes), or other documentation as required by Women’s Counseling of Nashua, LLC
- Attend weekly staﬀ meetings, supervision or peer consultation meetings
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in social work or counseling, with an active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LICSW, LCMHC, LMFT) in the state of NH
- Ability to complete an average of 20 or more client sessions per week
- Innate interest and experience in working with a variety women’s issues
- Prior experience in a private practice setting.
- Two years post-licensure. Interest and experience in facilitating group work, providing services to couples, families and / or adolescent females
- Interest in participating in community engagement activities such as providing psycho-educational seminars within the greater Nashua community (via telehealth for now)
Character Traits We Seek:
- You are a person of high integrity and you tend towards “doing the right thing” even when no one else is looking.
- You value learning and look for opportunities to strengthen your clinical knowledge and skills.
- While you are respectful of your clients and speak of them in a respectful way, you also have a sense of humor and can laugh at the funny situations they may find themselves in.
- You lean towards inclusivity by nature, have a flexible personality and appreciate a workplace that values authenticity.
What We Offer:
- Company owners / management who care about you personally and professionally
- Steady stream of referrals / full caseload can be achieved in a short time
- Awesome administrative support to include collection of all copayments and assistance with appointment scheduling
- Competitive compensation. Our MA level clinicians earn an average of $60 + / clinical hour. PhD and PsyD are higher. Bonus structure for consistently meeting or exceeding productivity expectations
- Paid time oﬀ
- Employee status (W-2) including company contribution to employment insurance and social security
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits for full time staff (defined as 20+ sessions per week)
- Flexible schedule / work-life balance supported
- No waiting for insurance reimbursements – we pay you for sessions completed during the prior 2 weeks
- Generous yearly stipend for CEUs (full-time clinicians)
- Higher reimbursement for later afternoon/evening and Saturday sessions
- Professional development assistance
- A forward-thinking practice that is striving to offer a superior work environment
Please mail resume with letter of intent to: Laura Duncan, LICSW, Women’s Counseling of Nashua, LLC 61 Spit Brook Road, Suite 202 Nashua, NH 03060
or email to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year, plus benefits and bonuses