Full-Time Licensed Clinician (PhD, PsyD, LICSW, LCMHC or LMFT) – Remote or Office Based
Are you tired of feeling like a cog in a wheel? Feeling over worked and under-valued? Or working for a company that only cares about their bottom line?
Women’s Counseling of Nashua is unique, smaller clinical practice where our therapists truly value our collaborative atmosphere. Looking through a feminist lens, our therapists enjoy the comradery we have with each other. We offer tons of support, opportunities to adopt a specialty, and a vibe that promotes self-care and work life balance; the same practice we try to teach our clients! We are a BIPOC, LGBTQ+ welcoming and friendly work environment. Even though we’re a smaller group, we are able to provide health, dental and vision insurance, PTO and a generous stipend for professional development.
The clinical therapist will provide outpatient individual therapy for clients of Women’s Counseling of Nashua, LLC. Clinical treatment areas may include some (not necessarily all) of the following areas: perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, infertility counseling, parenting, career stress, eating disorders, adjustment to medical issues, trauma, school issues, relationship problems, general stress management, couples, and LGBTQ+ populations. We seek clinicians of high personal and professional integrity who can also appreciate that trait in their support team and colleagues.
What We Offer:
- Company owners and leaders who care about our staff personally and professionally
- Steady stream of referrals / full caseload can be achieved in a very short time
- “Ramp up” stipend available (to be negotiated during interview process)
- Awesome administrative support to include collection of all copayments and assistance with appointment scheduling when needed
- Competitive compensation. Our MA level, fully licensed clinicians earn an average of $65-$70 per clinical hour. PhD and PsyD are higher.
- Paid time off
- Employee status (W-2) including company contribution to employment insurance and social security
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits for full time staff (defined as 20+ completed sessions per week)
- Flexible schedule / work-life balance supported
- No waiting for insurance reimbursements – we pay you for sessions completed during the prior 2 weeks; similar to being a salaried employee. Practice assumes all risk.
- Minimal paperwork using practice’s EHR.
- Free trauma informed, group supervision led by a seasoned trauma therapist, twice monthly
- In-house medication management providers
- $1,000 yearly stipend for CEUs or trainings (full-time clinicians)
- Opportunity to assume supervisory / leadership or other roles in the practice
- Opportunity to run groups / develop own program within the practice if desired
- A forward-thinking practice that is always striving to offer a superior work environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform clinical counseling services to clients of Women’s Counseling of Nashua, LLC via HIPPA compliant video or in office. Follow practice policies, procedures and own licensure’s code of ethics
- Management of own caseload including scheduling and rescheduling clients, responding to email and phone calls from clients within 24 hours
- Communication with client’s treatment team as needed (PCP, psychiatrist, school counselor, etc.)
- Timely completion of client records including but not limited to intake evaluations, daily progress notes, contact notes), or other documentation as required by Women’s Counseling of Nashua, LLC
- Attend bi-monthly peer consultation meetings, supervision when needed
- Provide services in a way that are reflective and affirming of cultural, societal, and religious backgrounds; gender and sexual orientation
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in social work or counseling, with an active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LICSW, LCMHC, LMFT) in the state of NH (or willingness to obtain one)
- Ability to complete an average of 20 or more client sessions per week
- Innate interest and experience in working with a variety women’s issues
- Prior experience in a private practice setting
- Two years post-licensure. Interest and experience in treating women with postpartum mood disorders
- Prior credentialing with insurance companies preferable but not required
Required Character Traits:
- Innate interest / passion around working with a variety women’s issues.
- Possess high integrity and tend towards consistent, ethical decision making.
- Strongly value learning and look for opportunities to strengthen clinical knowledge and skills.
- Show respect towards clients and speak of them in a respectful way, but also have a sense of humor and can laugh at the funny situations they may find themselves in.
- Exercise good judgment and able to use consistent common sense when interacting with patients and when making clinical decisions.
- Possess a tendency towards inclusivity by nature, have a flexible personality and appreciate a workplace that values authenticity and transparency.
- Prefer to avoid drama and negativity.
- Desires diversity among clientele and colleagues including those who identify as BIPOC or LGBTQ+.
- Have attended therapy; willingness to explore counter transference experiences and to deepen self-insight.
Please send resume with letter of intent to: Laura Duncan, LICSW, Women’s Counseling of Nashua, LLC 61 Spit Brook Road, Suite 202 Nashua, NH 03060 or via email at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday